Warning: setcookie() expects parameter 3 to be integer, array given in /web/htdocs/www.polispec.com/home/wp-content/plugins/uncode-privacy/includes/class-uncode-toolkit-privacy-public.php on line 99 Procurement Raw Material Control Instruments - Polispec
THE REFERENCE SENSOR FOR THE CONTROL OF RAW MATERIALS IN THE PROCUREMENT
We have created Polispec NIR (Portable and On-LIne SPECtrophotometer), a compact spectrophotometer with an industrial design, designed and built both for portable use and for online installation. Its operation is based on the interaction of a light source with the molecules and with the chemical bonds that characterise the matrix to be analysed, thus performing both quantitative and qualitative measurements.
Polispec NIR is designed to ensure intensive use in all agricultural processes in which immediate and precise measures are required for the management of variables and for self-control systems.
The biogas system for the production of electricity or biomethane is perhaps the most industrial expression of agriculture. The enormous volumes of processed products and the transformation cycle itself are in fact elements that must be constantly monitored in order to avoid unpleasant incidents that would turn into substantial economic losses.
We have therefore studied an innovative solution for the control of raw materials in supply in order to allow constant quality monitoring and the correct economic evaluation of incoming products.
The Polispec NIR sensor has been specially developed to be used directly on the reception and storage pits allowing a homogeneous and representative analysis of the nutritional and energy values of the raw materials used.
DIRECT SURVEY ON THE HARVESTING MACHINE
The same tool has also been designed for installation on harvesting machines, thus allowing the tool to be applied to the machine during the shredding season and to map and track the quality of the product directly from the field.
DIRECT SURVEY OF SEWAGE
Polispec NIR also has brand new applications for monitoring and analysing sewage, both zootechnical and biogas, useful for assessing the quality of the slurry both for spreading and for analysing the digestive processes in the plant itself.
Supplied pre-installed on a touch tablet, the poliDATA software can be installed on any computer with a Windows® 8 or 10 operating system.
It is our main software for portable use of Polispec instruments and offers an interface designed for use on both tablets and desktops. It is an application designed for control on touch devices and is particularly simple and intuitive to use.
It is available in several languages and its main features are:
– Analysis: by choosing a chemometric model, it is possible to analyse a product with different sampling methods (swiping on the product, multiple swiping, multi-point) designed to reduce the sampling error and to increase the representativeness of the analysis
– Qualitative indices: the software has innovative evaluation systems for:
– homogeneity and selection of rations for ruminants
– forecasting of the correct preservation of silage
– digestibility of rations
– Results: the analysis results are instantly visible and can be exported in various formats and saved in an archive
– Analysis reports: the analysis results can be exported to customised reports with your logo and company information. Additional parameters calculated on the results can be added to the report
– Sharing of results: results can be easily shared using a smartphone and sent via email and Whatsapp.
– Analysis archive: it is used to keep and consult the data generated and saved, to print reports and to compare analyses on the same type of product
– Instrument diagnostics: the software contains tools for instrument diagnostics and remote assistance
It is our main software for system analysis. In this configuration, the software user interface is available via the panel and the commands can be set from the PLC and the data collected can be transmitted to it.
All PLCs using the modbus protocol (TCP-IP) and Siemens S7 are supported. The conﬁgurations of the registers used can be customised as desired.
It is our main software for analysing agricultural machinery. In this configuration, the software user interface is available through a UT application compatible with all native or applied ISObus terminals.
The simple and optimised interface for use on the terminal:
• is available in various languages (English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Dutch and Hungarian)
• is used to select the product under analysis and to view the measured data
• the start of data storage is automatic and is managed by the normal recording activity of the operator panel (VT Terminal)
• the data is saved together with the GPS coordinates (geo referencing) in the standard ISOXML format (Task Data)*
• the data is normally available both for export via USB stick and remotely to the cloud
• at any time, the average of the analysis of the entire session is available through totalisers. This means that the user will find the average values of the constituents in the activity information
* ISOXML (Task Data): universal format for the generation (with specific software or platforms) of agronomic maps, of production or prescription maps.
via Astico 39
36030 Fara Vicentino (VI) - Italia