Warning: setcookie() expects parameter 3 to be integer, array given in /web/htdocs/www.polispec.com/home/wp-content/plugins/uncode-privacy/includes/class-uncode-toolkit-privacy-public.php on line 99 Feed and Raw Materials Analysis Instruments - Polispec
THE REFERENCE SENSOR FOR MONITORING THE QUALITY OF RAW MATERIALS
We have created POLISPEC NIR (Portable and On-LIne SPECtrophotometer), a compact spectrophotometer with an industrial design, designed and built both for portable use and for online installation. Its operation is based on the interaction of a light source with the molecules and with the chemical bonds that characterise the matrix to be analysed, thus performing both quantitative and qualitative measurements.
Polispec NIR is designed to ensure intensive use in all agricultural processes in which immediate and precise measures are required for the management of variables and for self-control systems.
As a leading company in the production of measurement and control systems for the agri-food industry, we offer an innovative range of tools for the analysis, monitoring and self-control of the quality of raw materials and finished products for the feed and milling industry. Within the Polispec range of measuring instruments, you will find the sensor that best suits your needs, from the simplest measurement of product moisture to the most complete analysis of all nutritional components.
The entire Polispec range is available both for use in the laboratory and in points dedicated to receiving goods, and for in-line installation. Designed for easy installation and integration with plant control systems, Polispec systems are an important reference in the field of process instruments.
Alongside our technologies, we make our specialist staff available to carry out calibrations for company products and for its own feed lines. A wide selection of pre-calibrated calibration curves are also available for the Polispec NIR series and are immediately available for use without the need for any further intervention.
It is our main software for portable use of Polispec instruments and offers an interface designed for use on both tablets and desktops. It is an application designed for control on touch devices and is particularly simple and intuitive to use.
It is available in several languages and its main features are:
– Analysis: by choosing a chemometric model, it is possible to analyse a product with different sampling methods (single swipe on the product, multiple swipe, multi-point) designed to reduce the sampling error and to increase the representativeness of the analysis
– Qualitative indices: the software has innovative evaluation systems for:
– Homogeneity and selection of rations for
– Forecasting of the correct preservation of silage
– Digestibility of rations
– Results: the analysis results are instantly visible and can be exported in various formats and saved in an archive
– Analysis reports: the analysis results can be exported to customised reports with your logo and company information. Additional parameters calculated on the results can be added to the report
– Sharing of results: results can be easily shared using a smartphone and sent via email and Whatsapp
– Analysis archive: it is used to keep and consult the data generated and saved, to print reports and to compare analyses on the same type of product
– Instrument diagnostics: the software contains tools for instrument diagnostics and remote assistance
It is our main software for system analysis. In this configuration, the software user interface is available via the panel and the commands can be set from the PLC and the data collected can be transmitted to it. All PLCs using the modbus protocol (TCP-IP) and Siemens S7 are supported. The conﬁgurations of the registers used can be customised as desired.
via Astico 39
36030 Fara Vicentino (VI) - Italia