Warning: setcookie() expects parameter 3 to be integer, array given in /web/htdocs/www.polispec.com/home/wp-content/plugins/uncode-privacy/includes/class-uncode-toolkit-privacy-public.php on line 99 Forage Quality Monitoring Tool - Polispec
THE REFERENCE SENSOR FOR FORAGES QUALITY MONITORING
We have created Polispec NIR (Portable and On-LIne SPECtrophotometer), a compact spectrophotometer with an industrial design, designed and built both for portable use and for online installation. Its operation is based on the interaction of a light source with the molecules and with the chemical bonds that characterise the matrix to be analysed, thus performing both quantitative and qualitative measurements.
Polispec NIR is designed to ensure intensive use in all agricultural processes in which immediate and precise measures are required for the management of variables and for self-control systems.
Polispec NIR is a sensor specially developed to allow analysis directly in the field, on sections or bales, significantly reducing not only response times but also all the complicated and extremely variable sampling operations that are often risky because they are not always reliable.
Polispec NIR is therefore an excellent system for monitoring the protein and fibrous quality of forages, extremely useful for determining the correct period for mowing, also available for installation on harvesting machines, for classification and for the management of the entire harvest.
DIRECT SURVEY IN THE SYSTEM
Polispec NIR, like all instruments in the Polispec range, are available for installation on drying, pressing and pelleting systems. The simplicity and modularity of the installation make Polispec NIR the most suitable tool for on-line monitoring of humidity and protein and fibrous qualities of forages, for the classification of products entering and leaving the systems and for the enhancement of stocks ready for sale.
It is our main software for system analysis. In this configuration, the software user interface is available via the panel and the commands can be set from the PLC and the data collected can be transmitted to it.
All PLCs using the modbus protocol (TCP-IP) and Siemens S7 are supported. The conﬁgurations of the registers used can be customised as desired.
It is our main software for analysing agricultural machinery. In this configuration, the software user interface is available through a UT application compatible with all native or applied ISObus terminals.
The simple and optimised interface for use on the terminal:
• is available in various languages (English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Dutch and Hungarian)
• is used to select the product under analysis and to view the measured data
• the start of data storage is automatic and is managed by the normal recording activity of the operator panel (VT Terminal)
• the data are saved together with the GPS coordinates (geo-referencing) in the standard ISOXML format (Task Data)*
• the data is normally available both for export via USB stick and remotely to the cloud
• at any time, the average of the analysis of the entire session is available through totalisers. This means that the user will find the average values of the constituents in the activity information
* ISOXML (Task Data): universal format for the generation (with specific software or platforms) of agronomic maps, of production or prescription maps.
Supplied pre-installed on a touch tablet, the poliDATA software can be installed on any computer with a Windows® 8 or 10 operating system.
It is our main software for portable use of Polispec instruments and offers an interface designed for use on both tablets and desktops. It is an application designed for control on touch devices and is particularly simple and intuitive to use.
It is available in several languages and its main features are:
– Analysis: by choosing a chemometric model, it is possible to analyse a product with different sampling methods (swiping on the product, multiple swiping, multi-point) designed to reduce the sampling error and to increase the representativeness of the analysis
– Qualitative indices: the software has innovative evaluation systems for:
– homogeneity and selection of rations for ruminants
– forecasting of the correct preservation of silage
– digestibility of rations
– Results: the analysis results are instantly visible and can be exported in various formats and saved in an archive
– Analysis reports: the analysis results can be exported to customised reports with your logo and company information. Additional parameters calculated on the results can be added to the report
– Sharing of results: results can be easily shared using a smartphone and sent via email and Whatsapp.
– Analysis archive: it is used to keep and consult the data generated and saved, to print reports and to compare analyses on the same type of product
– Instrument diagnostics: the software contains tools for instrument diagnostics and remote assistance
via Astico 39
36030 Fara Vicentino (VI) - Italia