Warning: setcookie() expects parameter 3 to be integer, array given in /web/htdocs/www.polispec.com/home/wp-content/plugins/uncode-privacy/includes/class-uncode-toolkit-privacy-public.php on line 99 Food management tool on farms - Polispec
We have created POLISPEC NIR (Portable and On-LIne SPECtrophotometer), a compact spectrophotometer with an industrial design, designed and built both for portable use and for online installation. Its operation is based on the interaction of a light source with the molecules and with the chemical bonds that characterise the matrix to be analysed, thus performing both quantitative and qualitative measurements.
Polispec NIR is designed to ensure intensive use in all agricultural processes in which immediate and precise measures are required for the management of variables and for self-control systems.
(monitoring from the mixer wagon to the feeding trough)
DIRECT SURVEY OF THE PRODUCT
With Polispec NIR it is no longer necessary to take samples and send the products to different laboratories for subsequent checks; instead, it is possible to use the tool itself directly on the feed ingredients , verifying its quality in several points and obtaining safe, immediate and contextual data in the farm.
NUTRITIONIST AND FARMER INTERACT WITH SUCCESS
Polispec NIR is also designed to be used directly on the feeder, because it is able to evaluate the correct execution of the rations and their homogeneity. In this way the company performances are guaranteed and there are no substantial differences between animals of the same herd.
QUALITY OF THE RATION
Using Polispec NIR in the feed trough, it is possible to check if and where the animals are able to select the different components of the ration in order to avoid risking compromising the nutritional effectiveness of the ration itself.
With Polispec NIR it is also possible to check the feeding efficiency of the herd by analysing the undigested nutrients in the manure.
Simply by scanning the faeces, it is possible to assess the presence of undigested components and to compare them to the initial values of the TMR, understanding whether this is due to a poor initial digestibility of the food or on an incorrect and homogeneous feeding process.
It is our main software for portable use of Polispec instruments and offers an interface designed for use on both tablets and desktops. It is an application designed for control on touch devices and is particularly simple and intuitive to use.
It is available in several languages and its main features are:
– Analysis: by choosing a chemometric model, it is possible to analyse a product with different sampling methods (single swipe on the product, multiple swipe, multi-point) designed to reduce the sampling error and to increase the representativeness of the analysis
– Qualitative indices: the software has innovative evaluation systems for:
– Homogeneity and selection of rations for ruminants
– Forecasting of the correct preservation of silage
– Digestibility of rations
– Results: the analysis results are instantly visible and can be exported in various formats and saved in an archive
– Analysis reports: the analysis results can be exported to customised reports with your logo and company information. Additional parameters calculated on the results can be added to the report
– Sharing of results: results can be easily shared using a smartphone and sent via email and Whatsapp
– Analysis archive: it is used to keep and consult the data generated and saved, to print reports and to compare analyses on the same type of product
– Instrument diagnostics: the software contains tools for instrument diagnostics and remote assistance
Supplied pre-installed on a touch tablet, the poliDATA software can be installed on any computer with a Window® 8 or 10 operating system.
via Astico 39
36030 Fara Vicentino (VI) - Italia