Warning: setcookie() expects parameter 3 to be integer, array given in /web/htdocs/www.polispec.com/home/wp-content/plugins/uncode-privacy/includes/class-uncode-toolkit-privacy-public.php on line 99 Crop Quality Monitoring Tools - Polispec
THE REFERENCE SENSOR FOR MONITORING THE QUALITY OF CROPS
We have created Polispec NIR (Portable and On-LIne SPECtrophotometer), a compact spectrophotometer with an industrial design, designed and built both for portable use and for online installation. Its operation is based on the interaction of a light source with the molecules and with the chemical bonds that characterise the matrix to be analysed, thus performing both quantitative and qualitative measurements.
Polispec NIR is designed to ensure intensive use in all agricultural processes in which immediate and precise measures are required for the management of variables and for self-control systems.
Both in manual mode and applied to the mechanical working phases of the soil, Polispec NIR is a valuable source of information for understanding and managing the inhomogeneity of soils and for determining the fertility and structure characteristics of the soil.
DIRECT CULTURE SURVEY
Through the use of Polispec NIR in the period prior to harvesting, it is possible to manage with greater precision the correct periods of threshing, shredding and mowing, as well as to obtain important information regarding the quality of the products themselves and the characteristics of the fodders for ensilage management. In addition to its manual use, Polispec NIR can be installed on harvesting machines to analyse entire cultivated areas and to obtain detailed production maps useful for determining subsequent agronomic choices.
PRECISE DISTRIBUTION OF FERTILISERS AND SEWAGE
Polispec NIR is also a very useful tool for measuring and managing the nitrogen content in sewage. If properly installed on the spreading barrels or on the refill systems, Polispec NIR can be used to regulate the nitrogen distribution in the field. Thanks, therefore, to the monitoring of soil characteristics, crop quality and slurry properties, Polispec NIR represents a complete solution to meet the needs of today’s agriculture.
It is our main software for portable use of Polispec instruments and offers an interface designed for use on both tablets and desktops. It is an application designed for control on touch devices and is particularly simple and intuitive to use.
It is available in several languages and its main features are:
– Analysis: by choosing a chemometric model, it is possible to analyse a product with different sampling methods (swiping on the product, multiple swiping, multi-point) designed to reduce the sampling error and to increase the representativeness of the analysis
– Qualitative indices: the software has innovative evaluation systems for:
– homogeneity and selection of rations for ruminants
– forecasting of the correct preservation of silage
– digestibility of rations
– Results: the analysis results are instantly visible and can be exported in various formats and saved in an archive
– Analysis reports: the analysis results can be exported to customised reports with your logo and company information. Additional parameters calculated on the results can be added to the report
– Sharing of results: results can be easily shared using a smartphone and sent via email and Whatsapp.
– Analysis archive: it is used to keep and consult the data generated and saved, to print reports and to compare analyses on the same type of product
– Instrument diagnostics: the software contains tools for instrument diagnostics and remote assistance
Supplied pre-installed on a touch tablet, the poliDATA software can be installed on any computer with a Windows® 8 or 10 operating system.
via Astico 39
36030 Fara Vicentino (VI) - Italia